This functionality is only available for ServiceLedger 2010 or higher.
By default, ServiceLedger will list cost-only items on invoices, even though they do not contribute to the invoice's total. For example, even if you've marked a technician's time entry as "Cost only," the resulting labor charges will still appear on the work order/job's resulting invoice by default.
To stop listing cost-only items on invoices entirely, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Click on Administration | Administration and click on the Global Preferences tab.
- Click Add to add a global preference.
- Enter work_order.invoice_job_cost and set value to 0.
- Click Save to save the global preference.
- Close and restart ServiceLedger after making these changes.