ServiceLedger maintains its web sites for the benefit of ServiceLedger customers and prospects only. By using ServiceLedger content you wholly agree to be bound to these terms & conditions:
- You may freely link to the main site at http://www.serviceledger.com/ for any use as long as the context the link appears in reflects neutrally or positively upon ServiceLedger.
- You can not link, publish, claim ownership of or re-produce any article in the knowledgebase or any page at the support site at http://support.serviceledger.com/.
- You can not refer others outside of your own company to the knowledgebase without a reseller agreement or franchise agreement.
- You can not re-produce any content available on any ServiceLedger web page.
- You assert that you are not a representative, employee, contractor, or acting as an agent on behalf of ServiceLedger's competition.
- You can not provide or assist in providing frequent searches or requests with the intent to deny other users services to any ServiceLedger site.
- You will make no attempt to scan, harvest, reverse-engineer or determine the mechanism that the data is presented in.