NOTE: ServiceLedger provides two levels of integration: built-in integration and the MapPoint Link add-on module.
This article covers advanced MapPoint integration via our MapPoint Link add-on module.
For basic MapPoint integration such as reordering jobs, printing maps, and printing technician routes, see (T0122) Setting Up and Using Mappoint.
THE MAPPOINT ADD-ON MODULE IS A LICENSED PROGRAM AND CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT AN APPROPRIATE REGISTRATION KEY.
Before you can use the ServiceLedger MS MapPoint License, you must install the link. To install the link follow the instructions below:
- You must log out all users from ServiceLedger prior to proceeding.
- Click on Administration | Administration
- Click on Database Administration
- Enter slmappoint_4965 in the Temporary Update Code
- Click on the Run Custom Update button.
- After update is completed, login to ServiceLedger and click Yes when prompted to Update New Files.
- Contact ServiceLedger for the registration code. You will not be able to use until you enter a registration code. You will need to enter the registration code the first time you launch the link.