NOTE: SalesDesk is a separate license and requires a separate registration key to access. Please be sure you have licensed and received the registration key prior to performing the below steps.
1. Download SalesDesk Installer from the following link: http://download02.serviceledger.com/download/SalesDeskInstall.exe
2. If you plan on installing SalesDesk on more than one computer, you will need to download the installer to each workstation.
3. Execute the SalesDesk Installer on each workstation.
4. Run the SalesDesk Update via the SalesDesk Updater (IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU ARE OPENING THE SALESDESK UPDATER AND NOT SERVICELEDGER UPDATER AS IT WILL CORUPPT THE SERVICELEDGER INSTALLATION):
a. Click on Start | All Programs | ServiceLedger | SalesDesk | Updater.
b. Take the existing update code and replace with sl2013-salesdesk-9023
c. Click the Update via Internet button to update.
5. When you first open SalesDesk, you will be prompted to update installed files. Click Yes to let SalesDesk update.
6. After you update, open ServiceLedger and enter the registration key provided by ServiceLedger for the SalesDesk module. Regardless of how many workstations you will install SalesDesk on, you only need to enter the registration key on the first workstation installed. You will not be able to access SalesDesk until the registration key is entered. (IMPORTANT NOTE: The SalesDesk registration key is different than the ServiceLedger registration key.)