ServiceLedger has a custom option you can set that will insert the work order number into the line item description of the invoice. This feature will allow you to see the work order number for each line item of the invoice. This is useful if you have turned on Batch Work Order Invoicing that consolidates multiple work orders into a single invoice and/or you need to see the work order number on the invoice that is exported to your accounting system.
To set the option:
- Goto Administration | Administration
- Click on the Global Preferences tab
- Click on the Add button
- Type in invoice.stamp_ticket_number
- In the Value column, set it to 1.
- Click in any other cell to save the change
- Click Save & Close to save changes.
- Restart ServiceLedger.