(T0255) I receive error messages when processing email notifications regarding address format, syntax or 500 error or they are not processing.
- Ensure that your email addresses for vendors, accounts, and users are in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure that the "Address emails should claim to come from" in E-Mail Notification Setup is a valid email address in a valid email format as above.
- Ensure that you have selected a template by clicking the empty space area (the Template column) to the left of the checkboxes in E-Mail Notification Setup in each Notification Settings dialog.
- Email notifications do not go out automatically, unless you have a instance of ServiceLedger running on the machine specified by the "Name of computer or user..." field in Email notification setup -or- ServiceLedger running with the ServiceLedger user logged in by the same name of the field, such as "Admin". This field is not the Email server, but for a ServiceLedger server or user name.
- You can manually process email notifications from File->Email Notification->Process Standard Notifications